Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday's






I love the weekends.
Especially, Sundays...
Going to Church
Eating a home cooked meal
Laying around
Making plans for the coming week
and in the late afternoon
I love to get my laundry done
wash, fold, and put away
It makes me giddy to have a clean laundry room to start the week off
another thing I like to do on Sunday evening
is spend fifteen minutes
running around the house picking up and putting things in their place
cleaning off the kitchen counters
unloading the dishwasher
getting the coffee pot ready for the next morning
you get the idea...
when I do this,
it seems like my Monday's have a hop and a skip to them
and when I don't
well you know,
I feel like I am ten steps behind

On another note
our weather is changing
sweater weather
my favorite time of the year

Petie

these are not my pics above, see tumblr for sources 

No comments:

Post a Comment