Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A Simple Christmas







A simple Christmas
at least that is what I am shooting for.
I made my list of "to do's" for December to put on my calendar
one word, SCARY...
there is so much to do
and I am actually starting the week of Thanksgiving
with decorating.
My daughter will be in town this weekend with the monkey's
so I will be cooking the turkey dinner on Sunday.
Married children=sharing Holidays
So with turkey dinner out of the way,
I don't feel so bad about decorating next week.

I have a few new things I want to create this year,
but for the most part,
it will be pretty much the same as last year.
I can't believe the Holiday's are right around the corner.
I guess the saying is true,
time fly's,
when you're having fun...

Petie

No comments:

Post a Comment