Wednesday, April 18, 2012

From Paris to London



 Before with the pink walls and Paris theme


Flag I used for inspiration painting her British flag



She loved these pillows, but they were very expensive,
so I found the pillow cases with the LOVE on line,
really cheap.



A few months ago,
the dwarf was tired of the pepto bismol walls
and
Paris theme in her room.

So from the Paris theme,
she went to a London theme.

The two middle pictures are the
inspiration photos
we used.

I painted the British flag on an old canvas I had with
craft paint I bought at Walmart
and
the pillows I ordered on line.
I picked up a British serving tray at Goodwill and spray painted
a few frames I had laying around in a shiny-
lacquer-red.

We still need to do a few more things,
but I really like the way it turned out
and so does she.

Petie

1 comment:

  1. I'll bet she loves it. It is gorgeous and I LOVE those LOVE pillows! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete