Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday, Friday, Friday


Don't you just love the sound of Friday?

I have a busy weekend ahead.
My hubby will be home,
so I will be a baking and cooking fool.
He has a sweet tooth.
 I have Chocolate chip cookies (his favorite)
and
a fabulous chocolate cake 
on the menu.
I made meatballs and sauce this week,
and will be making a hearty meatball sandwich
for Friday night
and
grilled shrimp and steak (his favorite)
with blue cheese potatoes, yum! for Saturday night.

Since,
this ended up being wedding week here on Pie Ranch,
I just had to share
this beautiful flower made by
and the photo by the talented

I love her photography.

See you in the kitchen,


Petie

1 comment:

  1. What a stunning photograph. The bride is beautiful and I LOVE that flower! Your menu sounds pretty darned good to me. Save me a plate, will ya? xo Diana

    ReplyDelete