Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Going back to the Holidays













Here are a few pics I took during the holidays
of my Christmas decorations
and
those **** sugar cookies
My sister in law does cinnamon rolls
for the family
I think we need to switch jobs
she has it too easy...
I made the pillows a few years ago
out of old table clothes and a western shirt of my hubbies
I still have my decorations to put away
but I am catching up
on all my tv shows that were recorded for the past month
Did you watch Downton Abbey's two hour special?
Loved it...

Petie

3 comments:

  1. The cookies are beauties but I'd at least ask for rotating years.
    I do love your cake with the deer on-simple and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your "littles" Petie. I copied those cookies to try and frost them like that...they are darling. What a wonderful Christmas at your place! xo Diana

    ps...that Ellie chick above is my ex-sister-in-law. We are good buds...she must be following me around!;>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those little mitten cookies are just the cutest thing!

    ReplyDelete