Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A Craft from Pinterest

yesterday's project

my oldest daughter pinned this on her
pinterest board
so I took it upon myself to recreate it
it involved a trip to
walmart
office max
my closet
at walmart you had to buy the canvas board
in a pack of five
I only needed one
so now I have four extra canvas boards
at office max
the lady working the oversized printer
couldn't get the printer to print the size that I needed
after about 30 minutes
and taking other customers in between my project
she managed to get the size I needed
patience is a virtue that I don't posesse
but I am working on that
in my closet is a jar of silver glitter
that I have had for years
so at least I had that
no drama with the glitter
I followed this tutorial
for some reason the link to the original pin
my daughter pinned wouldn't work
now I just need to figure out where to hang it

Petie

1 comment: