Friday, June 22, 2012

Life Lately


Hot Hot Hot
It's a dry heat
sunflowers blooming
dark skin
family weekend
peanut butter-caramel-smoked salt-chocolate chip cookies
hamburgers and hotdogs
gringo tacos
senor taco twice
the smell of homemade bread
blackberry jam
banana cake
hubby playing mechanic
me playing grandma


I love the picture in this post
this would be another tomboy look
I wish wearing boots with your wedding dress
would have been in style
when I got married
and
tulle, lots of tulle

Petie


3 comments:

  1. hot hot here too! the kids and the dog are playing in the creek..a good day for that!
    I love the cowboy boots and the wedding dress...love the freedom of choice is symbolizes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...gringo tacos?

    I can not fathom the heat you live in-seriously. I complain when we hit anywhere near thirty degrees Celsius which probably reads-you are a nutcase Albertan in Fahrenheit.

    My momma wore boots with her wedding dress and I betchya anything it WASN'T in style. haha!

    I would love to hear all about your reunion this summer---I remember you talkin 'bout it way back. Sounds like it would have been a blast!

    ReplyDelete