Friday, February 10, 2012

Lately





via tumbler

Lately.
Arizona weather in February is beautiful.
Sandals and t-shirts.
Still drinking coffee.
A trip to Bakersfield.
Tanning.
Shopping.
Eating the best pizza in town.
Planting succulents and cacti.
Two Seesters Cafe next week.
Fun Fun Fun.
Winter fading into Spring.
Spring, ugh.
The possibility of a coastal job.
Crossing my fingers.
Saying Hail Mary's.
St. Jude novena.
I love the beach.
Baking a chocolate cake.
Baking brownies.
Making taco popcorn.
Recovering.
So tired.
Our Country.
Praying.
It is grave indeed.
Where is our Mr. Darcy to the rescue?
A new baby in the family.
More later.

The pics have nothing to do with the post.

I love the outfit in the first pic.
But would try to find a sleeve that covers my upper arms.

 The kitchen reminded me of the kitchen
at my Grandfather's ranch house near
Wickenburg, Arizona.

And the bras, well, I thought they were pretty.


Petie




No comments:

Post a Comment