Thursday, April 9, 2020



I think we’ve been duped by an agenda.
Fear mongering, scare tactics, dooms day talk.
I must admit, I bought into it hook, line and sinker in the beginning.
Scared for my daughter, we stayed home.
The longer this goes on, my gut is telling me, stop with the nonsense.
Now we are being told, we must all be vaccinated.
We will have to stay home for another 18 months or so.
I can’t even wrap my head around this nonsense.
Why are we being sheeple’s?


The top pic is what my counter looks like most days.
The pic of Jesus, I found in my soup pot,
drawn by my granddaughter for me to find at a later date.
I don’t think it was an accident that it was found during some crazy times.
I got the message.
God is with us.
Have faith.
Stand strong.
Stand for your principals.
Be a rebel.

After April 30th,
I am done with this nonsense.

Happy Easter,

Petie

2 comments: