Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Look What I Found


rain or shine necklace



tea towel



pressed flower sachets



ticking stripe apron with the
homemade summer book



market bag


Please tell me
you don't do a thing on
Mother's Day
that you get treated like a queen
really,
all I want is a Tiffany bracelet or two
and I will do all the cooking
the above items are from
a few things I picked out that I wouldn't mind receiving
but if my family is reading this
Tiffany bracelet
it comes in the prettiest little blue box
and I have wanted one forever...

I really am grateful to be called a Mother
there is no other job in the world that I would rather do

I love my family ferociously
and find it an honor to be the Mother
of three
 beautiful children
I have truly been blessed

Petie

2 comments:

  1. I love terraine.. and these all look like perfect gift ideas. Spending time with my kids/family is the greatest gift of all:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and happy belated Mothers day to you!

    ReplyDelete