Monday, November 14, 2011

Why Oh Why...


On this Monday,
November 14, am I thinking of Christmas?
I have no idea.
But I do like the little wrapped pastry bags filled with a 
card and a package of hot cocoa mix.
Found on 


Christmas tree place cards.
Can you guess where this idea came from?
 Who else would have you chopping wood during the holidays for a project.
I think I will just buy the cheap little plastic trees
 at Walmart and call it good.
Really, who has time to chop wood and drill holes?



found on pinterest

Newspaper wrapped gifts with tags.
I love this idea.
The only problem with newspaper, 
is what do you do when you have BIG presents to wrap?
See my dilemma.
And if I want to use those tags,
I better get started making them right NOW.
I am such a procrastinator when it comes to wrapping.
I loathe wrapping presents.
What about you?
Do you enjoy wrapping? Do you like being coordinated with your wrapping?

Petie

2 comments:

  1. Oh please Petie you are one of the best wrappers I know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anna. You just gave me some encouragement.

    ReplyDelete