Monday, July 4, 2011

RED WHITE AND BLUE


i LOVE RED, WHITE AND BLUE...
if I didn't live in 120 degree weather,
I would definitely celebrate this Holiday with a parade...
Of course,
I would be in charge of the parade, 
Lots of FLAGS would be a must, their would
definitely be an UNCLE SAM
LOTS OF RED WHITE AND BLUE CANDY FOR THE LITTLE ONES...
and PATRIOTIC MUSIC WOULD BE PLAYING...
and my parade would be at night...
and everyone watching the parade would have
SPARKLERS...
and I would be wearing the above CUTE DRESS with a FLAG PIN...


and wearing RED CONVERSE would be a must...
I LOVE CONVERSE...


and before the parade,
there would be lots of SWIMMING...
and this would be my BATHING SUIT...
i LOVE the WATER...

above pics via pinterest

and I would FALL ASLEEP IN THIS T-SHIRT....

LET FREEDOM RING...

“A nation without God's guidance is a nation without order. Happy are those who keep God's law!”
Proverbs 29:18

Petie







2 comments:

  1. Wow! Excellent quote...talk about finish with a BANG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that bathing suit...and love that scripture.

    ReplyDelete