Tuesday, October 19, 2010

not a good thing

 Last week,
 I decided to be crafty and paint one of 
my orange pumpkins.
I used a sample paint that I bought from Restoration Hardware.
  The color was called, Atmosphere Blue.
                            
                                      


I call it "spooky blue".



I used black craft paint to paint the letters
 and placed the pumpkin
 on my front porch table with other
"spooky"
 Halloween things. 
When I opened my front door this morning, this is what I found:




A mess!!!!!!!

Who knew that pumpkins needed to breath?


On a better note,
my garland, that I made out of old t-shirts,
is still hanging.

So much for being crafty,
Petie

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! A good lesson for all of us. You must have been shocked! It's kind of one of those It's funny but it's not moments. Hope the rest of your day is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww....It was so cute too! Your blog is so great! I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!! Good thing it was outside!! That is so funny :) Cute idea though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please consult your favorite "pretend" botanist before working with plants!

    ReplyDelete