Monday, February 25, 2013

Women Changing the World







sorry for the blurry pics
still learning how to take photos



This past weekend
I attended a blogging conference
that was put on by some very talented women
I learned so much
my head is spinning with ideas
One of the things that stood out for me
is how generous and caring the other bloggers were
real women making changes in the world
for the greater good
seeing a need and fulfilling that need
with their generosity
these women have talents that reach far beyond a blog...
I truly believe that their
future endeavors are going to be amazing
 paired  with
kind and giving hearts and humor
I don't think there is anything they won't be able to accomplish
I feel honored to have been a part of this event

ps
A great big thank you
to Lindsey and Coley for this amazing event
All your hard work did not go unnoticed

Petie

2 comments:

  1. Oh thank you so much, we truly appreciate! And I'm so glad to hear you had such a wonderful time and learned so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so nice to meet you! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete