Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's starting to look alot like a M.S. Christmas....

There was a time when I was crazy for Martha Stewart. I loved everything about her. Martha inspired me.....

Martha, Martha, Martha,
why did you go and lie to those "Men in suits"? It changed everything and the Martha Stewart that I once knew was gone....

I am still inspired by Martha from the past, hence, my house looks very "Martha Stewart Christmassy" ( if thats a word). Thank you Martha Stewart for the inspiration that keeps on going......

On a sad note, I stopped by KMart this year to pick up some Martha Stewart kitchen towels (they are my favorite or I should say they WERE my favorite and I loved giving them as gifts) and they no longer carry Martha Stewart products. I think I'm in mourning or depression. Whatever it is, I am just sick over this.....

2 comments: