Monday, May 20, 2013

A Weekend of Procrastinating




Hank on the farm eating watermelon


I hate it when I am not feeling well
I get nothing done
I have a list a mile long of things that need to get done
but all I want to do is lay around on the couch
and watch Fox news
or sit at the computer and find random things
below are some things I found while procrastinating
my chore list

I am loving this white house

I found this article funny and found it sort of relative
to what are government does

In case you have a thing for wire,
I found just the pinterest board for you, your welcome

May seems to be full of events,
graduations, Mother's Day, Weddings
and along with these events come gifts
I thought this was a cute idea for thank you notes

I really need these tumblers for my hutch

and if you haven't tried this on your ice cream,
you are missing out



Petie


No comments:

Post a Comment