Sunday, June 11, 2017

video

My niece got married a few weeks ago,
to a really nice guy.
Welcome to the family Mr. Moore.
We are lucky to have you.
The first thing that comes to mind when I think of you,
is your full of life, happy, and you have a genuine personality.
You are lucky too.
Lillian is faithful and will make an excellent wife.
And she comes from a big family that loves her.
And a big basque family that loves to dance.
I took this video of my monkey's dancing at the wedding.
My grandson has such control. Just like a man should.
Not just on the dance floor, but in life too.
God made men for greatness.
The older I get, the more I see what a genius Our God is.
What a life he has planned for us, if we just follow some simple rules.

2 comments:

  1. So enjoy your blog, makes my heart happy...just caught up, busy life...xxoo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nancy. Hope all is well. Thanks for reading.

      Delete